Healing the Wounded Healer
July 9-15, 2018 • Easton Mountain
with Collin Brown & Steve Schwartzberg
Healing the Wounded Healer is an advanced workshop for:
- Men who have completed Dear Love of Comrades and want to continue their personal work, or
- Men who are professional healers, therapists, counselors, massage therapists and teachers, or
- Those who are in some way in positions of giving to others.
You are collectively invited to participate in a recently revised version of this very popular workshop led by senior faculty Collin Brown and Steve Schwartzberg. The focus will be on:
- Sacred Wounds – Uncovering and becoming more familiar and curious about the core wounds of one’s life.
- Discharging the Loyal Soldier – Looking at how childhood behaviors that helped us survive no longer serve us.
- Shame – What is the shame we hold and carry from the past? We will explore this in few ways to help release this unnecessary baggage.
- Anger – Repressed anger impedes a healthy life. Identifying it can be paramount to change and rebirth.
- Grief – Grief is a skill that allows us to feel and express loss, sadness, love, and gratitude. It is difficult to access because it often resides beneath unexpressed anger. We will explore, access and express grief as a means to access greater joy, vitality and aliveness.
- Death – Coming to terms with our own mortality, which includes aging, unfinished business and other issues.
This work will be particularly useful in rejuvenating the work of those who are helping professionals. Come join men on a journey of healing and growth to nurture your ability to develop a well-lived life.
This is a residential workshop at Easton Mountain Retreat Center about one hour northeast of Albany, NY. Transportation can be arranged from Albany airport or train/bus terminal by contacting Easton Mountain directly. There will also be the opportunity to coordinate ride shares with other participants via information sent prior to the workshop.
The workshop begins with dinner on Monday evening and ends with lunch on Sunday.
PREREQUISITE: Celebrating the Body Erotic, Dear Love of Comrades
WORKSHOP FEE: $2295 Double
- $100 off if paid in full 4 weeks prior
- $100 off for the YOUTH PROGRAM for those under 30 (use code YOUTH100)
OFFERS CANNOT BE COMBINED